18 // MALAYSIAN // Space to nag

Friday, October 12, 2012

sigh

Suppssss peoplezzz.....

Hv start my finals today. So, mhmmm its still the beginning and its too early to conclude. Toksah nak tipu sangat the paper isnt that easy, isnt that hard. OH? Confidence~ confidence~ tapi taklah confident sangat. But im done my part, i did my best. Im just wishing my school's final ends fast. I want my relaxing holiday! And spm too :(( wei dont be selfish ah Waa. All i need is to say a prayer fr him. Jangan gelojoh ah!

....................

I believe now people change, come and go in a blink. I should hv just stop to blaming. I dont hv any power to stop people. They got brain, think ah. Im egoish, yes i am. Idk.... i hope Allah put some mercy on me. Perhaps i was born to be with such this KG minded peoplezzZz idk :((((

ALL I NEED NOW IS $$$$$$ SINCE SCHOOL'S HOLIDAY IS APPROACHING. NO POCKETS MONEY. NO EXTRA MONEY. If ada put just SOME or NOTHING AT ALL. So bad.....

No comments: