18 // MALAYSIAN // Space to nag

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Craziness

Hi!

HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYONE...

And my life is moving on not so slow, not so fast. Frankly being unstable, this day sad tmr happy yesterday plain blablabla~ 2012 must be ermmmm perhaps not a lucky year fr me bcoz seems like i dont really like ppl around me. I MEAN, I HATE THEM. I REALLY FUCKING DO. I GIVE THEM HELL. Fuuuuh~

My study dont get so good, but yeah not bad at all. I still can catch up the syllabus though im being so lazy ass nowadays. Well my brain still can think smart though sometimes. Uh yeah? Brrrrr how could im senses so confident with myself? I knw its good but.......just not to overly let the confidence to trap myself then drag me down. OH PLS NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You knw my craziness? Aniq Nabil Mohamad Shahlan, 17, an artist of my life. My Justin Bieber! LOL WHUT DAFUQ THIS? -___- Oh, actually im just got so into Bieber's songzzzzz now on. Urghhhhh its like 14 years old me lah. The past 2 years. Hihihi hope so im not one of Belieberzzz. Piuuw~ Aniq must be irritate everytime i speak "Yang, Bieber...." "B, lets listen to Bieber's....." "B, sing fr me Bieber's pls..." then he'll go like

WAA, CAN YOU STOP IT?! JUST ME.... JUST PLS ITS ONLY ME UR OBSESSION

K.... :3 nah, my finals just around the corner. Shall push a lot of efforts. And Aniq too. He MUST! Spm is waiting fr him, next month. For our 7th monthiversary i wish all the best fr us. Hopefully we both could be better in our life and fr whom we loved.

No comments: