18 // MALAYSIAN // Space to nag

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ong gedek gedek

Hello guys!

Yesterday I've dissect a frog with my senior. Ong ong mood katak tak lari lagi kot :D kecoh, kelam. Aaaaaa! Had fun. Eleh ala ala doktor lepasan PMR gitu kaaaaaan lol All frog were so nice, kind, not the naughty one. Hahahahaha so, if nak kindly upload all photos memang takdanya. But, I have some for you guys :)

Okay first we have to telentang kan the frog that way and pin pin pin. Eh but first of all, pengsan kan dia guna chloroform. With A LOT of chloroform -___-'' katak ni hebat. Boleh sambung nyawa zzZ

Then siat sikit its skin. ONLY ITS SKIN

Next, we cut the skin using a scissor.

So, tereng tereng terenggggggg~ nak tahu lebih detail, belajarlah Biologi. mwehehe :B


This is the hasil of my group. Ong gedek gedek~ 

The left: me, Anis, Ger, Suhada :)

With our Biology's teacher, madam Khalisah! :* she's cute, I adored her, my favourite teacher. Ok Acap sibuk :p


Facepalm :3 lol

RIP, kataks :)

No comments: